Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crazy

Many of my friends think i'm crazy. In fact, i believe all of my friends think i'm crazy. I just want to say sumthing:

STOP IT OK! I'M FED-UP AND SICK OF ALL THESE NAMES CALLING! IT'S GETTING VERY IRRITATING! SHUT THE 'F' UP!!!!


Haha! Got u there. U all tink im angry ah? I'm not angry or mad with such comments. In fact i'm actually quite proud of it. Where else can you find a crazy person and still not admitted to a mental hospital? Hahaha!!

I guess it's they way i think or behave that makes them think i'm crazy. But i think some of u all may have the wrong concept or understanding for crazy.


Are u saying that i am doing things out of the ordinary? Well, that's called UNORTHODOX.

Are you saying that nobody else you knew is like me? Well, that's called UNIQUE.

Are you saying that i think of new things not thought of others yet? Well, that's called CREATIVITY.


Ok. Now u have a few more words to use to describe me. Use wisely hor..

0 Comments: