Thursday, January 25, 2007

Age Is Just A Number

My parents are make a little bit of noise over my younger bro's choice of girlfriend. They cannot accept the fact yet that she is 4 years older than him. I guess 4 years is too much for them to accept. They even asked me to advise my bro on gettin a younger girl. (can u imagine asking a crazy person to advise? haha!)

Well... it's sumthing that i cannot do. Why? Becoz to me, i see nothing wrong with it.

Everybody has preference. Everybody is different. Some men like older women. Some men prefer younger women. Perhaps it's the way these 'Jie-jie' think or carry themselves compared to the 'Mei-mei'. It could also be the maturity (although not necessarily true) that these men like.

Generally, men who like older women are guys who like 'to be sayang' one. They like to be pampered and given attention to. Just like baby lah. As opposed 'to be sayang', some men like 'to sayang' instead. These type of men got plenty one. No need to worry lah girls.

To accept an older woman is purely individual liking and opinion. As i have mentioned in my earlier post, a person's decision can be based on religion, social circle or own judgment.

Men marrying older women are less common and so , falls in the category of 'out of the norm.' I guess doing things which normally people dun usually do will receive some kind of objection.

As for my bro, i could only wish for the best for him. It's his choice and every choice has a certain kind of risk to it.

0 Comments: