Tuesday, January 9, 2007

X-ray Vision

Every year my company would sent all its staffs for a yearly medical checkup. U noe lah hor.. The usual... Take blood lah... take urine sample lah... take sperm sample lah... heheh, just kidding.

Then u have to go for an ECG (the thing where they paste u with so many wires to see how ur heart is) and an x-ray. At the end of the day, u'll get a report of ur health condition and a film of an x-ray of ur chest.

Now, wat the hell am i supposed to do with my chest x-ray!!?? Give me for wat? Can see only bones!! So damn big some more! Send to photo shop to develope? Go Ikea and buy a frame to hang on the wall? Crazy leh! I've got 5 of them! All the same! What da fish!

If there's sumthing wrong, OK fine. U can use it perhaps for reference or referral. But if ur OK there's nothing much else to do rite?! I think people nowadays need to go and have an x-ray of their brain instead to make sure things are OK up there.

Bwahahaha!!

0 Comments: