Thursday, February 8, 2007

Winter Sonata

Korean drama serials are a big hit with the gals here. I oso dunno why. Good meh?

They say after watching, sure cry lah. Story very touching lah. The guy veli handsome lah. (come to think of it, any guy who enters TV automatic become handsome one.)

I've never seen any of these shows. Probably i've no time or not interested. U ask me to watch? Don't lah. Please dun torture me like this! I'd rather u tie me naked to a tree with red ants. Bwahahaha!!

But i guess these shows are for the ones with the softer side. Like gals. And language is not a barrier when it comes to these shows. As long got subtitle enuff.

I guess the story must be romantic and moving. Later after watching, eyes red red swollen as if u cut onions one. And there are some who would sacrifice other things just to watch these shows. Never eat dinner lah, never go out with boyfriend lah, never bathe lah.... Haiz...

Guys out there affected by these, you have my deepest sympathy.

I tink tissue companies should tie up with these shows. Sure sales go up one. Commercial time show tissues advertisement. Buy the DVD, get free box of tissues. Wah! Good marketing strategy leh!

Later the consumer sure say, "Wah! This tissue good leh... Veli absorbent like sponge. Must buy must buy! Later can cry cry some more!" Haha!

Anybody wants to hire me as an advertising advisor?

0 Comments: