Thursday, February 22, 2007

Relax One Corner

Some of us probably has a favourite place to hang out or eat out after a hectic day of work. It could be the ambiance. The staffs. The food. The 'char bo'. Haha!

I have a favourite chilling out place and it's located opposite Bukit Timah Shopping Center. It's called 'Al-Azhar Restaurant'. I've been a regular there for almost 6 years now.

Apart from the 'char bo's who like to look at me (hehe), the restaurant offers good food and an open concept setting which matches well with my laid back persona. Even the staffs there are nice and we even have a special handshake when we meet.

The menu ranges offers a wide variety of Malay and Indian food. But their specialty would be the Milo Godzilla. It's basically iced Milo topped with vanilla ice-cream, whipped cream, Milo powder and a cherry. However, it may be too sweet for some so be prepared for those who don't have a sweet tooth. (eh... am i writing a blog or a food review?)

Most of the time, i just order 'Teh Tarik'.

Once in a while i do meet some familiar faces there. Friends, colleagues and relatives. They sometimes hang out there. So if you do happen to hang out there, look around. You might just see me sipping my favourite tea.

1 Comment:

mother said...

GOSH!!!
number 1 on my list of places to avoid. kah kah kah..