Monday, February 12, 2007

It's A Sony

I'm now on to my second Sony Ericsson handphone. I've even managed to 'convert' ALL my younger siblings into using a Sony Ericsson handphone.


For all u non sony ericsson handphone users, u've probably wondering what is so great or special about this brand.

Of course one cannot argue with personal preference.

As i have mentioned before in my previous post, I have used a numbers of brands before. Each have their own strengths and weaknesses. But Sony Ericsson phones have their own strengths which suit to my taste n liking.


Firstly, it's quite user-friendly. The menus are not so confusing.

Secondly the design. Looks cool to me. And even managed to turn a few heads too!

Thirdly and most importantly, the music.

In my opinion, it has the best music reproduction compared to other phones even if u use 'lao yiao' earphones. Doesn't matter if it's the 'Walkman' branded type or not.

And I didn't even use the MegaBass settings which has been the popular feature of Sony's Walkman. Probably becoz i'm using those kind of ear-plug type earphones. Already enuff bassy.

And here's a tip to all Sony Ericsson users who wish to save on battery life:

Choose a lower brightness level. The lower the better. Mine is set at 70%.

The Sony Walkman Phones. Others are just....


.. noise.

0 Comments: