Monday, February 19, 2007

We Have Separated

I was actually unwilling about writing this here. It's like washing ur dirty linen in public. But i had to let you all know the truth.

This may come to as a shock to some of you who knew both of us.

We have been together for almost 7 years. We have gone thru so many things together. Both good and bad times.

But it has come to a point that i couldn't be with her anymore.

Some of you may say that i'm being cruel or selfish. It's normal that should such a thing happen, it's always the guy who is at fault. That is your opinion and i have no right to say that i do not agree.

But i have thought about this long and hard for many sleepless nights.

My decision to let her go was for the better for both of us. As a man i have my needs and wants. I just cannot carry on with my life with her anymore.

I hope that those who are reading this would only keep to urself and not spread it around. It's already hard enough for me getting thru it and i hope u all understand.

Even though we may have be separated, i still love and remember her for all that she had done for me.

Our separation was done peacefully. No anger but sorrows particularly in my heart.


Have i found a new love?

Yes. I do admit.

But it had nothing to do with our separation. There never was a third party involved.

Perhaps i could personally introduce her to some of you who are close to me.

Please dun hate her. She is still young and need ur understanding and support. And my younger sis thinks she's cute. Attached is a picture of her.




P.S She is a bit camera shy lah. Can only take the leg. Sori hor.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhaha.. thats a gd 1 bro!! anyway, i've seen her.. yup.. she's pretty.. suits u!!!!!!!!!!!