Thursday, February 1, 2007

Coffee, Tea or Me?

My first younger bro went for a back-packing trip to the European countries somewhere in the month of November and December last year.

Normal lah. Come back from trip sure must buy souvenirs mah. But to get a souvenir for a person like me easy lah. Smokers mah. U either get lighter or ashtray. (sian leh. always get the same kind)

Of course he bought other things. One of the interesting things that he bought from over there was a collection of teas. The teas comes in many flavours.

Got strawberry lah.. orange lah... banana lah... (eh.. like condom flavour leh) Then sumthing caught my eye...

SEX TEA!

Wah lau eh! What is this? Seems interesting leh.

I've heard of coffee with medicinal properties to increase your libido but this one seems to be very direct leh. I tink Sheng Siong oso never sell lah...

And so i took THAT flavour as one of my souvenirs.

I haven't drink it yet though. Would probably drink it when i get less horny (<- still wanna noe wat it means ah?). Haha!

Anybody wanna join? 9 months later dun blame me ah...! Heheh...

0 Comments: