Saturday, August 26, 2006

You Have A Massage

It was 6pm on a Friday when my friend at work came up to me and asked me if i was free to go for a massage with him. Since i had nothing to do on that day so i tot why not. As my body is growing older and my heart is gettin younger, i decided that it would be a good idea to unwind and relax from the stressful work life. So off we went to 'Traditional Javanese Massage Hut' located at River Valley.

It was a very nice place. As we entered the place, we could smell the pleasant smell of aromatic oils filling up the room. Upon reading the available services, we decided to go for their in-house specialty where the massage consists of targeting the stress points on the body. The massage is a full body massage and cost $50 for an hour. 2 types of oil can be selected. There's the herbal oil, which is warm and gives a tingling feeling and the olive oil. The receptionist (not bad leh) recommended the herbal oil and that we shouldn't bathe 2 hours after massage.

The room setting was cozy and cool. My masseur was a middle-aged lady and she was very nice. Wah! The massage very shiok leh! It started off with a short warm-up of the body followed by the legs, back, hands, chest, neck and face. No area was spared except for the ahem... u noe lah hor. Even my butt 'kena' massage! Haha! Now i have sexy hump, my hump, my hump, my hump... Check it out! Hehe!

During the massage, the room ambiance was very soothing as slow instrumental music was being played. It was nice to hear except from the occasional 'Oohhh' and 'Ahhh's from my friend who find the massage either ticklish or painful. Wat a 'kuniang'! Me? Well u noe I'm the cool dude so i stay cool lah. Haha!

After the massage, we were given ginger tea to drink. All i can say is that after the massage, u either will start burping or farting. Guess the air wants to come out lah. Overall it was good onli that my friend was disappointed that the receptionist was not the masseur. I told him fat hope lah. Even if she was, I would ask for her first! Haha!

0 Comments: