Saturday, August 12, 2006

Why Friendster?

Alamak!! This kind of question oso want to ask me. Why? My age cannot make friends meh? Wat do u expect me to do at this age? Play with bird under void deck every evening? Drink kopi and chat with my kakis at the nearby coffee shop? Seow! Must give others a chance to make friends with me lah. Dun be selfish leh. Dun keep me just to urself.. haha!!

I believe in the saying "It's never too late to start anything."

Inapproprite in some context but not in this case i believe, so why restrict urself in trying out or experiencing something new? You onli live once so fulfill it as much as possiblle. It's not as if if ur life fails there is a 1 to 1 exchange for a brand new one. Receipt oso dun have leh.

Oklah. Enuf of talking to u ol' folks. I wanna go play Maple and NeoPets. Wanna join?

0 Comments: