Friday, July 20, 2007

Thank You. Sorry. Goodbye.

Well waddaya noe!

It has been exactly a year since this blog was started!

And for those who have been reading it from Day 1 would probably remember that i started out on a sad note with the 'death' of my MP3 player (see 'A Close Friend Passed Away').

This blog is actually an experimental one. A place where I could try my hand at writing. To see whether writing was in my groove.

And to mark the 1st anniversary of this blog, i just would like to say that i'm taking a sabbatical from blogging.

There have been a few personal projects and targets that i have put off for quite some time now and i feel that it is time to catch up and pursue them.

Perhaps i would paint the house, collect debts from people who pretends not to owe me, feed stray cats, play birds in the evening, take up nude drawing, write a resignation letter, open a prostitution house...

Though it may just be sabbatical, it could turn out to be for good. There have been cases of people going sabbatical only to end up making it a permanent one. I can't predict the future so we'll see how it goes when the time comes.

I do hope you all have enjoyed reading this blog as well as gain some information from it. Perhaps some may think what i wrote makes no sense at all.

But remember! I may make no sense but that doesn't mean it's nonsense. You've just haven't thought about it deeply enough.

So, till next time (if there is), take care yer all!


The End

0 Comments: