Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Close Friend Passed Away...

Ok. Here I am. At the age of 30 writing a blog. Something which most youngsters do these days. What am I gonna write? Well, most bloggers would start of on a happy note. But since I'm not your average kinda person, let me start off on a sad note.

My MP3 player passed away.

Yes. The gadget which have kept me company on road trips and boring days died suddenly.

Cause of death: Drowning.

No, it wasn't published in the NewPaper nor the Straits Times. And with it's death, it also means the end of my songs stored in it's 20GB memory. I love my music. Which makes me think why do people like a certain kind of songs? It could be the melody or the lyrics.

And I believe it could be because the songs relate to what a person is going through, or have passed through. Songs makes us feel happy, sad and all other emotions. They make us remember moments in life. Songs can also express how we feel, even without having to say it ourselves.

That said, my MP3 player will always be a part of my memory in life. Now, if only I could find a song to remember it....

0 Comments: