Sunday, September 10, 2006

Say Cheese!

I was out grocery shopping one day when sumthing caught my eye at the dairy section...

CHOCOLATE CHEESE!!

I was like... Gosh! This is sumthing new! I've heard of Chocolate Cheesecake but this is Cheese in Chocolate form! (or is it the other way round?)

Ok ok. For some of u who have already known the existence of the Chocolate Cheese can call me 'suaku' but for those who dunno, dun pretend to be on the other group hor! Dunno means dunno.

Watever will they tink of next? To me, it's a pretty nifty idea to have cheese in chocolate (or is it the other way round?) but will consumers sink their teeth into it? If you asked me how it taste, well, it doesn't have that 'cheesy taste' and the chocolate taste is quite bland. U'll have to try it urself to judge it.

Durian Cheese anyone? (sounds cheesy to me...)

0 Comments: