Saturday, July 22, 2006

V for Vitagen... or Voluptuous?

I came across this advertisement at a bust-stop near my working place. The first thing that made me attracted to the advertisement was her b**** , not the Vitagen. Second thing was her b**** and third was her b****! I just can't keep my eyes off it! I mean, c'mon, you can't help but admire her well endowed ...., you know what.

For any commercial or advertisment, to get noticed is only half the battle won. To be memorable and unforgettable is usually hard to achieve.

Sex sells (for this case, sexuality) and that is fact. It is a proven and tried and tested formula to attract attention. It may not the intention of the advertiser to do so and this could be just a mere coincidence.

Anyway it was indeed a nice cup.... of Vitagen I mean! What were you all thinking?

0 Comments: