Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Switch to Silent/Vibration Mode

I recently served my national service earlier this year and was posted to one of the ferry terminals to perform my duties. I'm a police reservists you see, and the duty tasked to me was to assist regular officers who are performing the X-Ray luggage scan. We would physically check tourist's luggage leaving, as well as coming back to the country if any suspicious looking item were detected in their bags.

There was this day when a female Japanese tourist who was with her female companion just arrived from Desaru. Guess they were there on holiday. As her bag was going through the X-Ray machine, the regular officer noticed something peculiar in her bag. I was then told to check her bag for the suspicious looking item. I walked to her and said

"Excuse me Miss. I need to check your bag."
As I was rummaging through her bag looking for the item, the woman came close to me and whispered to me sheepishly,

"it's my vibrator." (similar to the one in the picture)

and she showed me where it was. Could you imagine how 'paiseh' she was!


I mean, just imagine.. You go up to a stranger and said

"Hey there! This is my sex toy. I use it to sexually arouse myself."
Wouldn't you wished you could stick ur head in the ground like an ostrich. Lucky for her, I didn't ask her to demonstrate how to use it... haha! So ladies, do yourself a favor. Please leave your sex toys when you leave the country and save yourself from the embarrassment. Or you can leave it with me for safe keeping. Haha!

That night when I returned home as I lay in bed trying to sleep, I couldn't stop imagining how she would be using it..hmmm... heheh...

0 Comments: