Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sofa So Good

I don't noe about u all but i luuuuurrrrrrve to sleep on my sofa. Dunno why leh? Be it during the day or at night, there is a tendency to fall asleep there. Kinda strange. It's like sofa's got magical power one.

If u ask me, a sofa is not as wide or big as a bed. Got no pillows. No blankets. No comforters. Cannot roll much. But still got people want to sleep there!

Is it because people love to spend more time in the living room? Or perhaps later after watching TV, the TV can watch u back! Haha!!

I wonder if the bed is placed in the living room and the sofa placed in the bedroom instead. Would people still prefer to sleep at the sofa or instead sleep on the bed in the living room?

I guess due to people having a tendency or preference towards sleepin at the sofa that sofas that can be converted into beds were created, aptly called, sofa-beds.

Hey! Never heard of a bed-sofa rite?

0 Comments: