Friday, May 11, 2007

Stick Your Head!

Now, these things are starting to piss me off. At first oklah. But then, it keeps coming and coming. Who or what am i referring to?

The LOCKSMITHS ADVERTISEMENTS!

Tamade! They promote their services by pasting stickers everywhere!

As you can see, even the power box downstairs my house was not spared!


Look at my doorbell. And for your info, everytime i peel them off, a new one get's pasted there! Chee Bye lah! My doorbell rite! I got put sticker on ur doorbell meh!?


Then i guess when another one comes and noticed that my doorbell got sticker orledi, they paste at the railing. Fuckin desperate sia!

Most recently, they decided to get really up close and personal. They stick at my door gate! Eh.. Lan Jiao! Go die lah!

To me, it's vandalism. Even sticker companies dun promote their services by sticking stickers at people's houses. I dun understand why they should resort to such tactics. These people must kena complain lah.

Ok. I guess these locksmiths companies have a rationale of having their contact numbers available outside the house. Wei! U think people who get locked out will think of locksmiths in the first place?

The first thing that would cross their mind would be calling the police lah! Bodoh!

Ok ok. Some of you may be saying...

Eh Khairul. Stop being an asshole lah. These people are just trying to earn a living.

Ok. In that case, i have prepared a few ideas which these stickers can be pasted. Listen carefully hor

Perhaps can start off with shoes or slippers. But make sure u paste on the inside hor so that people won't notice. Obiang mah. And it follows the user around some more. Effective leh!

Underwear. Talk about being up close and personal. Perhaps can tie up with the companies to have the number printed at the branding or size tab.


The neighbourhood cat or dog. Hey! Think of it this way. It's a walking advertisement! But make sure u ask permission from the SPCA first hor. Bwahahahahaha!!!


U see, I very fair leh! Where can find such a person like me!

1 Comment:

Khadijah said...

haha..tak senonoh sak angah...
ape kata angah buat poster depan rumah ah?
saying:"No Vandalism"