Saturday, May 26, 2007

Employee Of The Month

It's Hard To Find A Good Employee.

I guess this sentence is very common among bosses who are looking for that perfect candidate as a worker.

I'm not a boss so i don't know about all this lah.

But my guess is that every boss wishes that his workers would have the following qualities:
  • Hardworking
  • Not care about salary
  • Willing to 'die' for the company
  • Not taking any unnecessary tea breaks or 'eat snakes'.
  • Does not do any personal work during office hours.
  • Dedicated
  • Willing to do anything the boss request
  • Does not talk back
  • Disciplined
  • Punctual
  • Not being on sick leave often

Woah! Kinda many dun u tink? Whether such an employee really exists i dun noe. Perhaps there are a handful only with such attitude. And dats probably why the phrase 'It's Hard To Find A Good Employee' is coined.

Well...

here's sumting back from employees....

Though it is hard to find a good employee...

It's EVEN HARDER To Find A Good Employer!

Hahaha!!! Kena back!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.