Monday, March 19, 2007

Hello? Is It Me You're Looking For?

Warning!
The following post that you are about to read contains profanity.
Viewer discretion is advised.



Perhaps some of you may have received calls on your mobile phone from persons unknown telling you that you have won something or to join a certain club/membership. I recently received these type of calls. Dunno how the hell they can get my number! But this one is kinda special lah.

I was at work when i received the call. I was in a meeting some more! (i busy man mah). The conversation goes like this:

Phone rings

Me: Hello?

Woman: Hello, can i speak to Jimmy?

Me: Who?

Woman: Jimmy

Me: Sorry. You've got the wrong number (i very polite when answering calls. Some just say wrong number and put down the phone)

Woman:
Oh.. This is not Jimmy? (at this point of time she's either dumb, stupid or dun understand Engrish. Some more never say sorlee!)

Me: No (duh!)

Woman: Anyway, have you ever heard of the hotel membership bla... bla... bla.. (Nah Bey! got wrong person still can continue talking to me!)

Me: Sorry. I'm quite busy at the moment. I'm in a meeting right now.

Woman: Oh ok. Is it ok if i call u later... perhaps in half an hours time?

Me: Ok (play along lah)

Woman: Who am i speaking to? (now then ask!)

Me: This is Tom Cruise

Woman: (puts down phone)

Me: (???)

Lan Jiao! Just becoz i say my name Tom Cruise don't want to talk to me is it? Wat kind of attitude is this? Want to make business or not??!! Fuck lah!! Haha!


P.S: To the woman who called me. This Tom Cruise is still waiting for your call. Dun make me wait until my next movie come out hor!

0 Comments: