Monday, December 18, 2006

Importance of Showering (by Bindhu)

Hello everyone! I'm Bindhu, Khairul's friend and I'm crashing his blog!

Haha.. Well, today I'm going to blog about the Importance of Showering.
This blog is for all those stinky fellas out there!!

Okay.. Before I begin, I want to ask you stinkies 5 simple questions.

1) Do you guys think that you smell like roses after waking up in the morning? Well I got news for you! You don't! You smell like f***king rotten onions!!

2) Do you know that other people are affected by your horrid BO?? Can't you smell youself??

3) Have your friends ever told you, that you stink??
If they didn't, they're not your real friends.
They must really hate you because they let you walk around, smelling like a carcass.
If they did and you didn't do anything about it, let me tell you something...
GO AND SHOWER!!!! PLEASE!!

4) Are you afraid of water?
Don't worry!
You won't melt if water touches you.
Trust me! I know!

5) Have you ever seen anyone crinkling their nose when you walk past them?
Well.. It's because of you dumbass!!
Yes you!! Why wouldn't they?
Come on! You smell worse then a garbage truck!



Okay.. Now let me tell you the Importance of Showering.

1) It's hygiene stupid!! Don't you have common sense?? You must be one dumb filthy creature!

2) Be considerate. Humans need air to live and you with your horrid stink, are polluting the air. And DO NOT i repeat DO NOT ever ever lift your arms up.
Please!
I beg of you!
Some of us really treasure our lives.
We don't want to be suffocated by your BO.

3) If you don't shower, you might get infections. You know... Ahem.. Down there.. Especially if you have a jungle.. Yup. So those sexually active people should make sure that their partners shower.

4) For girls who don't shower especially during "that" time of the month, you'll smell so damn fishy and yucky!
And if you ever come near me, I swear I'll throw up on you!
Please shower!
Keep yourselves clean for godsake!!!

5) Lastly, so that you nuts can feel fresh and clean. And your poor friends wouldn't have to hold their breath whenever they're with you.

So please people.. SHOWER!!! And if you still have BO, use deodorants. They're available in all the stores near you!!

Thank you so much for your attention.


With much love,
Bindhu Asokan

0 Comments: