Friday, February 16, 2007

Swiss Army Bottle

It was mornin and i was preparing my daily dosage of caffeine at the pantry.

U noe lah hor. At the pantry can see water dispenser, kettle, mugs and water bottles. I saw one of my friend's water bottle near the water dispensing machine. Looks normal to me. It's onli when i see it closely did i realise at the cover of the bottle got...

COMPASS!!

Fwah! So stylo sia! Call me suaku but this is the first time i see one. I wonder what she uses it for?

Maybe she uses it to know where she's heading? Or maybe she uses it to determine which direction she is drinking? Heck! I dunno.

Well, one thing is for sure.

She will never get lost in our 1 level office. It's a jungle out here! Hahaha!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah..u must be very very very very the ENG thats why!? If i am not wrong, this incident of suakuness happen just nt long ago...

Next time pls take the artistic name decal on my water bottle.This is to show, we engineers aint boring Khairul...:OP